Do you feel you never have enough storage space in your home because of all of the ‘stuff’ you accumulate?
Storage space always seems to come at a premium. Closet and Storage Concepts can help you organize and utilize every available space in your home.
Here are some tips and motivating ideas:
- Organize and clean out those closets. Take an inventory of all items you need to store and decide where it will all go to Conquer your Closet Clutter.
- Closet lighting is imperative. You need to see what you have so items do not get lost. Painting the closet in a bright, bold color is a great way to brighten things up.
- A Full-length mirror is a closet design must have. Perhaps by putting mirrors in front of doors.
- Closet designs with clothing Islands, if you have the space.
This can take the place of a dresser and is a great place to ‘lay out’ your clothing.
- Closet Seating. Either a built in bench or furniture, this gives you a place to sit to put on your shoes.
- Shoe Organizers. Shoe shelves are a great way to see and help preserve your shoes.
Closet and Storage Concepts closet organization solutions designed to fit your way of life and match your needs. Our closet systems, built in our own factories, allow easy design of even difficult closet spaces.
There is no better time than now to schedule a Free in-home consultation to Conquer your Closet Clutter.