Spring is here! This is a time when many people begin decluttering, organizing, and cleaning. To help you make the most of your time, we’ve compiled a list of project ideas to complete to get your home in tip-top order. Find tips organized by area below.
In the Kitchen
Scrub off grime and dirt and get organized in your pantry. Get more information on each project by clicking the link.
– Fridge and Freezer Declutter and Organizing: Say goodbye to freezer burns and make room for spring crops. Get tips to declutter and organize your fridge and freezer.
– 10 Tips for a Better-Organized Kitchen: In ten easy steps and you’ll have a kitchen that makes cooking easy.
– 3 Projects to Get Your Kitchen Organized: Tackle these three pantry projects to make it easy to find spices, ingredients, and tools.
Bedroom closets are often another source of frustration. It’s a great time to switch out seasonal clothes, mend items, and declutter unworn clothing and accessories!
– Organizing a Kid’s Closet: Get your whole family organized this spring. Start in your child’s closet with these tips.
– Shoe Storage Tips: Shoes, shoes, and more shoes. If you love shoes, you’ll want to see how to make the most of your space.
– Linen Clear Out: Pay attention to your linen closet. Spend a few minutes sorting things out and check it off your to-do list.
– Lighting: Being able to see your space is key to staying organized. Find out how to light your closet.
In the Office
– Get a Clutter-Free Home Office: Stay focused and re-evaluate your home office. Find tips to get a clutter-free office.
– 7 Tasks to an Organized Office: Start making a habit out of staying organized. Find seven projects to organize your home office.
– Quick Office Organization: Short on time? You still have plenty of time to get organized. Find quick tasks here.
Entryway & Outdoor Areas
Spring is an ideal time to clean your entryway and prepare your yard for get-togethers.
– Entryway Spruce Up: Doing a quick spruce up could be all you need to fix up your entryway.
– Organizing Your Shed: Simple steps to take to a more organized shed.
Miscellaneous Areas & Tips
– The Medicine Cabinet: This area can often become neglected over time. Luckily, this easy decluttering project can get you organized fast.
– Easy Purge: Don’t know where to start decluttering? This article is for you!
– Visual Decluttering Project: Clutter can be more than physical stuff. Cut down on the visual clutter with this how-to.
Closet & Storage Concepts is proud to offer quality custom closet, pantry, office, and Murphy bed products. Find a location near you to get started.
Top photo: © Choreograph.