It’s not always easy to keep yourself organized, and everyone here at Closet and Storage Concepts of Massachusetts understands this. We know that it can be difficult to maintain a highly organized lifestyle when you’ve got so much on your plate. Because of this, it is important to take time to inspire yourself to continue being the organizational master that we know you are. With that in mind, here are some great quotes from great minds who understand that organization is the key to a happy, healthy life!
- “Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein, Physicist
- “You can’t reach for anything new if your hands are still full of yesterday’s junk.” – Louise Smith, Racing Driver, “The First Lady of Racing”
- “Clutter is not just physical stuff. It’s old ideas, toxic relationships and bad habits. Clutter is anything that does not support your better self.” – Eleanor Brown, Author
- “Organizing is something you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up. – A. A. Milne, Author of Winnie the Pooh and other children’s books
- “Until we can manage time, we can manage nothing else.” – Peter Drucker, Educator and author
- “Discipline is doing what needs to be done, when it needs to be done, when we don’t want to do it.” – Bobbi DePorter, Author and Educator
- “Clutter is not just the stuff on your floor – it’s anything that stands between you and the life you want to be living.” – Peter Walsh, Professional Organizer
- “Don’t own so much clutter that you will be relieved to see your house catch fire.” – Wendell Berry, Novelist
- “The secret to getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain, Writer and Humorist
- “Organization isn’t about perfection. It’s about efficiency. Reducing stress and clutter, saving time and money, and improving your overall quality of life.” – Christina Scalise, Professional Organizer and Author
- “The secret of all victory lies in the organization of the non-obvious.” – Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor
- “Clutter is postponed decisions.” – Barbara Hemphill, Professional Organizer
We hope that you now feel more motivated to keep your home and your life organized. For more information about how to de-clutter and de-stress, contact Closet and Storage Concepts of Massachusetts today!
Photo credit:© Artemis Photo.