Your bedroom closet is a place that you interact with at least twice a day, so why not make it more functional and luxurious? At Closet & Storage Concepts, we have a wide variety of storage systems and upgrades that will transform your bedroom closet into the closet of your dreams.
Closet accessories are a great way to design a closet that accommodates your specific storage needs. Consider any of the following additions to your closet:
- Jewelry drawers. Keep your jewelry safe and organized with velvet- or felt-lined jewelry drawers that include custom-designed inserts. These can be seamlessly integrated into any drawer storage system.
- Shoe racks. Show off your collection of shoes with custom shoe racks and cubbies. A cubby system is great for larger boots, while vertical or horizontal shoe racks will fit seamlessly into your closet system and provide storage for all sorts of shoes.
- Hidden laundry hampers. Keep laundry off the floor and out of sight with built-in laundry hampers.
- Custom hanging rods. Different components of your wardrobe will require different types of hanging storage. Belts, ties, coats, and more can be organized with custom hanging rods. We can also install valet rods in your closet, making arranging outfits easy and streamlined.
Looking to level up your closet? We offer a variety of luxurious upgrades that will make your bedroom closet feel like a high-end boutique. Below, we outline a few of our favorite ideas!
- Closet island. In a walk-in closet, a closet island provides additional drawer storage, a surface to place outfits and accessories when getting ready, and a stylish flair.
- Vanity and desk. Create a sense of peace and luxury in your closet with a custom vanity and desk insert. Instead of feeling rushed and disorganized in the morning, you can take a seat at your in-closet vanity and take your time preparing for the day.
- Full-length mirror. Mirrored doors and more in your closet will help you truly visualize the style you wish to achieve for the day. Get ready without guesswork with mirrored inserts in your closet.
Custom Storage Additions
Last but certainly not least, custom storage inserts and additions can improve the functionality of your closet. Additional shelving, a new drawer system, hanging rods, cubbies, and more will help you make the most out of your space. We’ll work with you to find the right combination of customized storage options to fit your wardrobe and needs.
At Closet & Storage Concepts, we’re dedicated to improving your home with custom storage solutions tailored to your lifestyle. Contact us today to get started with a free design consultation!