Closet System Accessories
Make the most of your closet and get organized
Customize your closet system with accessories that are designed to beautify and enhance your space. Our accessories create a home for every item in your wardrobe from shoes to jewelry, pants to sunglasses and help you maximize space. From plush drawer inserts to sturdy shoe cubbies and racks, complement your closet with accessories for all your storage needs.
Explore a few of our most popular closet accessories below. Contact our Franklin, MA office to learn how we can help you get organized and get more information! Serving the greater Boston MetroWest area.
Make mornings easier with built-in shoe storage solutions.
- Cubbies, shelves, rails, and fences help create a central display for your shoe collection.
- Utilize different shelf heights and layouts to accommodate different types of shoes including sandals, flats, heels, and boots. Adjustable shelving makes it easy to transition between seasons, and help you mix it up!
- Shoe storage should be customized to each person and type of shoe – men’s shoes tend to be bigger than women’s shoes. Our designers work with you to come up with a design solution that you’ll both love.
Slide Out Valet Rods, Tie and Belt Racks
Maximize space in your walk-in or reach-in closet.
- Valet rods allow you to display certain pieces or help you plan outfits in advance.
- Ties, belts, and scarves are easily and neatly stored anywhere along the inside of your closet system.
Jewelry Inserts and Drawer Dividers
Protect delicate items like jewelry, sunglasses, and small leather goods.
- Velvet drawer inserts can be configured to create multiple layers of storage.
- Dividers create a home for each item to prevent tarnishing, tangles, and scratches on delicate goods.
- Clutter-free drawers look beautiful in any closet design.
Hampers and Bins
For dirty clothes or unusually shaped items, incorporate hampers and bins.
- Built-in hampers and bins create a sleek and clean look. Available in different sizes and design options.
- Use baskets and bins as an alternative to traditional drawers.
Get started today with your free in-home design consultation! Proudly serving the greater Boston area for over 20 years. Call or email us to learn more.
Serving the Boston-Metro, Eastern Massachusetts, Southern NH & RI areas
31 Hayward Street
Franklin, MA 02038
For a FREE In-Home Consultation – Contact Us Today!
Monday to Friday: 8:30 AM to 5 PM
Saturday: By appointment