Walk-In Closet Designs & Solutions
Many Boston homeowners are envious of friends and families that have walk-in closets because it seems they have more space to store things. However, it can be a challenge to maximize storage space. In addition, there are other design considerations to consider if it is awkwardly shaped or on the smaller side.
See how to make the most of your walk-in closet with ideas and storage solutions from Closet & Storage Concepts below!
- Multiple hanging areas for suit separates, dresses, and more.
- Shelving and drawers to corral sweaters, jeans, and undergarments.
- Shoe cubbies for any sized shoe collection
- Increase visibility by adding built-in cabinet lighting.
- Make chores easier with drop-down ironing boards and hidden hampers.
- Closet accessories maximize space and keep jewelry, ties, and scarves neat and organized.
- Closet islands can be customized with different table tops to provide extra storage and a boutique look.
- Built-in benches can make getting ready faster and easier.
We also build clothes wardrobe and cabinet units. These can be installed along a wall in a spare or master bedroom. This provides additional storage with a custom look.
Materials, Designs & Styles
Custom-designed closets allow you to go as simple or opulent as you’d like. A few things to consider:
- Materials: Choose from a variety of high-quality rigged thermofoil and solid wood options.
- Colors and Finishes: We want to make sure you are thrilled with the new look of your closets. From classic whites to something darker, we’ll customize your new walk-in closet system to your tastes.
- Cabinet styles: Create closet systems with open or closed shelves. From simple flat paneled units to raised panels we offer different styles to tailor it to your needs. We even offer glass inserts and shelves for a one-of-a-kind look.
About Closet & Storage Concepts
- Locally-owned and operated
- 20+ years of experience
- Lifetime warranty
- Professional installation
At Closet & Storage Concepts, serving the greater Boston, Franklin, and Providence areas, we want to make your experience as stress-free as possible. Our design team can come to your home to help take measurements and provide you with a free design estimate. We take the stress out of getting organized by also offering professional installation. We pride ourself on offering excellent customer service and are available to answer any questions that you have. Our commitment to providing quality products with superior service is one reason our customers love us and rate us so highly on Houzz and Angie’s List.
Contact us to schedule a free in-home estimate!
Serving the Boston-Metro, Eastern Massachusetts, Southern New Hampshire & Rhode Island areas
31 Hayward Street
Franklin, MA 02038
For a FREE Consultation – Contact Us Today! (508) 553-3550