Custom Closet Design in Denver & The Front Range
Get the closet of your dreams with custom storage solutions from the premier providers at Closet & Storage Concepts in Denver. Learn more about your design options and what to expect.
Design Options & Product Storage Solutions
Each project is different. That’s why we craft custom solutions for each application.
- Custom Layouts to Make Room For Life®.We’ll create the best possible combination of shelving, cabinets, hanging areas, and drawers to help you maximize your storage. Closet accessories like wardrobe lifts, valet rods, and jewelry inserts finish your new units off to further help you utilize your space.
- Cabinet and Door Styles. The style of your cabinets is one way to make your closet truly personalized. From sleek shaker doors to more intricate raised panels, we’ll help you match your closet’s style to your own.
- Color and Finish. Choose from our wide selection of colors and finishes. Dark wood grains can give a more traditional feel, while glossy cabinet finishes can give a more contemporary feel. We can use glass on your cabinet doors to make it easy to see your pieces while giving a unique look in your space.
- Hardware. Hardware also comes in many styles and finishes. Coordinate them to match your decor.
- Lighting. Add ambiance with the right lighting. We can use under-cabinet lights to make it easier to find items. Lighting can also be used to add drama to your space.
A new and organized closet starts with a free design consultation. Our designers will be able to give you an idea of how we can help you configure your space as well as an estimate. Once you’ve decided on a plan, our factory will start to manufacture them. Because everything is cut and built in our own factory, you can rest assured that your units will look and fit perfectly. Installation is included in the price of your new units. While the complete timeline could be different for every project, our install team can usually install your units in about a day. Consult with your designer to work out a timeline that matches your needs.
No matter if you have a large walk-in or a smaller reach-in, our team has the experience to help you. We have been serving the Denver-metro area for over 10 years and have completed many successful jobs. Give us a call to get started or stop by our showroom today!