- Wine racks, cubbies, and shelves provide enough storage for all types of wine bottles no matter how large your collection. Extra slots give you an opportunity to grow your collection.
- Pullout racks make it easy to access bottles and can be used in a pantry storage system.
- Shelving keeps stemware and glasses lined up and ready for entertaining.
- Drawers keep tools like bottle openers tucked away.
- Cabinets can be designed to fit around a refrigerator to keep bottles chilled when you need them. Additional cabinetry can also be used to store other liquor bottles and dishware.
- Doors keep dust and dirt off glassware.
- Built-in hutches keep a small collection streamlined, giving you additional storage for party platters and supplies.
- A countertop gives you a place to pour drinks or a place for a cheese platter or other finger foods.
Additional Design Considerations
Consider adding design elements to elevate your storage system. We offer numerous options to meet every budget and design.
Lighting can be added to give extra flair and to make it easier to find bottles. Decorative moldings help to enhance your storage systems and give an even greater built-in feel. Glass door inserts help conceal items. Cabinet and doors can be designed to match the surrounding furniture and cabinetry.
From large and expansive wine cellars to compact bar hutches, we can help you create the perfect wine storage solution for your home. Start with a complimentary design estimate from Closet and Storage Concepts Colorado. We have been serving the greater Denver area for over a decade and we can’t wait to help you!