- Maximize the storage space for all your clothes and accessories by customizing a design that utilizes multiple hanging areas, bins, drawers, and shelves.
- Use every inch and make your closet features stretch from floor to ceiling.
- Designate shelving for items you’d like to put on display such as shoes, bags, and other collection pieces.
- For a truly elegant touch, add a closet island to organize jewelry, accessories, or folded items such as jeans and bulky sweaters. We can perfectly match the tabletop to your closet’s finish and style for a seamless aesthetic.
- Pull out ironing boards, mirrors, hampers, and tie racks help streamline your walk-in closet while maximizing storage space.
- Additional features such as ironing boards, mirrors, pull-out hampers, tie racks, and valet rods will streamline your organization and storage space to really make the most of your walk-in closet.
- Put the final touches in your drawers with jewelry inserts and dividers to keep valuables and precious accessories organized, easily visible, and damage-free!
We carry a wide variety of high-quality materials that allow for endless design options. We will personalize your space to fit your style and build it to last for years to come.
- Using cabinets with transparent or frosted glass inserts can give you a contemporary look that also makes your space feel less closed-in. For a more contemporary look, consider natural wood in a matte finish. Flat monochrome doors can give you the modern touch you’re looking for.
- Accent whichever style you choose with custom hardware.
- Finally, don’t forget that your space needs to be well-lit in order to view your wardrobe and belongings. Add stylish fixtures and under-cabinet lighting, for a dramatic touch to highlight certain items and give your walk-in closet a luxurious look.
Why Closet & Storage Concepts?
- The only closet and storage company in Minnesota to use air-etc technology, which means no nasty glue lines on the edges of shelves
- Multiple color choices even at our lowest price level
- Simplified pricing with a wide choice of hardware at our base level
- Lifetime warranty on all closets
- Annual closet check-up to ensure your closets are adapting with your needs
- 30+ years cabinetry experience
- Local manufacturing with state of the art technology
Family-Owned & Locally-Operated Experts
It is a privilege to join the Closet & Storage Concepts brand and we are proud to serve the greater Minneapolis, St. Paul, and Maple Grove areas. We are committed to excellent customer service and offer free in-home design consultations and estimates as well as in our showroom. Our products are manufactured right here in Plymouth, which gives us the ability to quickly customize and order your closet. Ready for your own project? Get in contact with us to learn more and start designing your dream closet!
Get started and Make Room for Life®! Visit our showroom to see our products and get in touch with a designer to make over your space.
Visit Our Showroom!
Friday: 9.00 -6.00
Saturday: 10.00 – 5.00
Sunday and Evenings: By Appointment
3700 Annapolis Lane #195
Plymouth, MN 55447
For a FREE Consultation – Contact Us Today! (763) 334-7690