With Closet & Storage Concepts of Omaha, you have a variety of options when designing the perfect custom walk-in closet. Sometimes these choices can be overwhelming! Our team is always here to help and guide you through our personalized process. Below, we’ve included some enviable walk-in closet ideas to help kick-start your vision.
Perfect, Personalized Closet Accessories
Our closets can be equipped with custom-designed storage for all of your accessories. Do you struggle to find the right place for your shoes, scarves, watches, and more? We can help! See below for some of our storage options.
- Shoe racks. Shoe racks are a popular addition to any closet. Whether you have 5 pairs of shoes or 30, your closet could benefit from a shoe rack. These allow for easy storage of shoes and simplify the process of finding the perfect pair. They also protect your shoes from damage, ensuring they keep their shape and don’t become scuffed.
- Jewelry drawers. For a luxurious addition, consider a jewelry drawer insert for your closet. Our velvet or felt-lined drawers are perfect for keeping your precious necklaces, earrings, watches, and more well-organized and safe.
- Cubbies. For multi-purpose storage, consider installing a cubby system in your closet. Cubbies are great for storing individual bags, larger shoes, boxes, folded shirts, and more.
- Custom hanging rods. We can install various types of custom hanging rods in your closet. Keep belts, scarves, formal wear, and more safe and well organized.
A Place to Relax & Get Ready
If you have space, an area to relax or sit in your walk-in closet will elevate it to new levels of luxury. Depending on the amount of space you have available, consider the addition of an armchair, bench, window seat, or built-in vanity desk. A bench with storage space can also be used to incorporate additional places to keep your items.
Stylish Design Additions
We combine functionality and style to create the perfect custom-built closet. From the basics to the finishing touches, we’ll help you craft a truly beautiful closet. The first step is ensuring your closet matches its surroundings. Natural dark wood is ideal for rustic or traditional homes, while white melamine or painted wood is perfect for a modern aesthetic. You can also personalize your closet with hardware, doors, accents, and more.
- Hardware. Our closet hardware, including door handles and pulls, comes in a variety of colors – brass, gold, silver, and more. One finish option is satin nickel, which has a luxurious soft touch and semi-matte sheen.
- Doors. Closet doors: an underestimated but essential component of good closet design. Consider sliding doors, bifold doors, french doors, and even barn doors to elevate the style of your closet.
- Accents. To add an extra boost of style to your closet, consider subtle accents – pops of color, crown molding, glass panelling, and more.
- Island. For a larger walk-in closet, a central island can be used to add additional design flair! For example, a marble-topped island will give your closet a polished look of extravagance.
Contact Us Today to Get Started!
To achieve the walk-in closet of your dreams, contact the team at Closet & Storage Concepts of Omaha today! From design to manufacturing to installation, we’ll work with you to bring your vision and ideas to life. Contact us today to learn more, or visit us at our showroom in Omaha, NE!