Custom Office Built-Ins & Storage Options in Philadelphia
Serving the greater Philadelphia area, Closet & Storage Concepts designs and builds custom desks and home office storage solutions that are engineered for productivity in a home. We work with each homeowner throughout the entire process to ensure their ideal home office is created.
Design & Product Features
Our office organization solutions are built to specific measurements following a consultation with the homeowner. Because our solutions are truly customized for each space, we offer a nearly endless combination of design options. Explore a few of our design features below.
- Customized shelves, cabinets, drawers, and worktop area are designed to fit your budget and your home’s decor.
- Proper storage ensures a neat and tidy space.
- Awkward, tiny, or hard-to-design spaces are no match for our products and designers.
- Fluted moldings and casework details give a more built-in feel and added elegance.
- A wide variety of cabinet styles, colors, and finishes personalize your office.
- Coordinate hardware to your home’s decor.
Our home office organization solutions are built in our own factory allowing us the flexibility to create storage solutions for even the most challenging spaces. Contact us today to learn how Closet & Storage Concepts can help you create your ideal home office!
Awards & Recognition
We’ve received a wide array of accolades from a diverse set of sources. For our thoughtful products and designs, we’ve been recognized by local interior design and building organizations. When it comes to customer service, it’s our number one priority. This is why we are always so thrilled and honored to be recognized by sources like Angie’s List and Houzz.
Most recently, we have been awarded Best of Houzz awards in the design and service categories, and the Super Service award. This is our fifth consecutive inclusion on the Best of Houzz awards list. These awards are given to companies based on the quality of the reviews they receive and maintain in the course of the year. Very few companies are eligible to receive these awards, and even fewer actually receive the honor.