We specialize in custom closet systems designed specifically for your needs. In one of our recent installs, our clients were looking for something timeless without feeling dated. The finished project is a gorgeous unit that is unique, maximizes space, and provides sufficient storage.
Finding an efficient and beautiful way to store shoes, accessories, and clothes were key for our clients. Our custom design achieves this in a few ways.
- Multiple areas for hanging storage provides space for long dresses, occasion pieces, suits, jeans, and separates.
- Shorter shelves above the hanging areas provide space for shoes, accessories, and folded items.
- A centralized unit of cabinets and drawers provide space to show off our clients’ favorite items and provide storage for undergarments, lounge items, and accessories.
- Tall cabinets with shelves provide storage for shoes and additional items and maximize wall space.
- Slide out belt racks and a valet rod installed along the side of the cabinets and shelves provide extra utility.
To avoid blocking off any light from the upper windows, the hanging areas were built to the exact height of the wall. Larger travel bags and suitcases can be stored above if desired.
For a unique look, our clients chose to use a two-tone design. Drawer and cabinet fronts are in a simple grey that is neutral, classic, and sleek. Base cabinets and units are in our white finish.
Simple cabinet and drawer pulls, and hanging rods complement the overall design.
Glass cabinets in the centralized drawer and cabinet unit give the space additional interest and reflect light to make the space look bigger.
Finally, additional molding and toe kicks finish off the design and look professional. The units were fitted for an exact built-in look.
Start on your project by calling your local and family-owned team at Closet & Storage Concepts. All of our cabinets and units are made locally here in the Scottsdale area. We serve the entire Valley including Sun City, Phoenix, and Peoria. Call or visit us today!