Transformed closets and living spaces can help you get organized and relieve stress. At Closet & Storage Concepts of Phoenix, AZ our goal is to help you Make Room for Life®. We’re proud to partner with home builders, architects, designers, and homeowners to transform spaces. This is just one example of how we can help you turn your disheveled closet into an organized dream.
Project Scope: Before
This closet had a mix of closet organizers from wire mesh cubes to plastic drawers. Our clients were looking to get organized, maximize their space, and beautify their home. We needed to store a mix of shoes, tops, dresses, and clothing.
The Solution: After
A custom closet system was designed with the exact items that our client needed to store. Our design team included:
- Multi-hang storage area for tops. One long closet rod was inefficient and left open space at the bottom of the closet unused. Our system is securely anchored to the walls for security, safety, and durability. The plastic drawers were removed from the closet and help give a more upscale look.
- A tall hanging area on the right of the hanging areas was left for longer items like dresses.
- Plenty of shoe shelving keeps shoes in good condition. White shelving is clean and is cohesive compared to the mix of old fabric and wire organizers. Shelf height was carefully considered and designed to maximize space for different types of shoes from sandals to tall boots. Now, shoes are easy to find and put back.
- Design Tip: Add molding surrounding the shelves and a toe kick for a built-in look!
- A hook rack was installed along the wall for bags and hats. This cleared up space for their new shoe shelves while maximizing space.
Start Your Project Today!
Simple closet upgrades can transform your space and help you get organized! Feeling inspired? Keep your closet project moving with Closet & Storage Concepts. Our design team is ready and available to help you with your project. We serve the Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Greater Valley areas! Call today for a free design estimate.