Beautify and enhance your new closet system
Much like accessories like jewelry, scarves, and handbags can spice up any outfit, using accessories in your closet system can help make your space truly customized. Our accessories are designed to help you get and stay organized by creating a place for every item while maximizing every inch of space. From soft velvet drawer inserts to sturdy shoe cubbies and racks, complement your closet with accessories for your storage needs.
During your free design consultation, our designers can help make recommendations to find a solution for your needs. Continue browsing to learn more about some of our most popular closet storage accessories.
If you’re tired of tripping over shoes and spending too much time trying to match pairs, utilize proper storage to make mornings easier.
- Cubbies, rails, and fences can help create a central display for your shoe collection.
- Utilize different shelf heights and layouts to accommodate different types of shoes including sandals, flats, heels, and boots.
- Work with our designers to create a seamless design between your shoe storage and closet unit. Because we build each unit in our own factory, we can ensure a perfect fit and look.
Slide Out Valet Rods, Tie and Belt Racks
Make the most of your closet no matter if you have a walk-in or a reach-in.
- Valet rods can keep certain items on display or help you plan outfits in advance.
- Tie and belts are easily and neatly stored along the inside of your closet system. Simply pull out the racks when looking for a particular piece.
- Use a wardrobe lift to use every inch of your space. Lifts allow you to easily reach items when you need them, while keeping them stored up high and out of the way when unneeded.
Hampers and Bins
Incorporate hampers and bins when designing your closet system.
- Provides a streamlined look and makes laundry easier when items are pre-sorted.
- Use baskets and bins as an alternative to our traditional drawers. These can work especially well in a kid’s closet or when storing unusually shaped items.
Jewelry Inserts and Dividers
Protect pieces while creating a designated space for everything.
- Velvet drawer inserts can be configured to create multiple layers of storage.
- Dividers and inserts help protect jewelry, sunglasses, and other delicates by creating a place for each item.
- Prevent overcrowded and cluttered drawers for a more organized and beautiful closet.
Get started today with your free design consultation! To see examples of these accessories in action, stop by our showroom. While we’re based in Scottsdale, AZ, we do serve the entire valley.
Want to create even more space in your home? Consider our murphy beds. You’ll double your space and create a multi-functional area.
Closet & Storage Concepts – Phoenix, Arizona
Licensed and Bonded Contractor ROC 299101
15125 N. Hayden Rd Suite 123
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Fax: (480) 393-3876
For a FREE Consultation – Contact Us Today! (480) 361-6722
Monday – Friday: 9:30am to 5:00pm
Saturday: 11:00am to 4:00pm
Sunday and Evenings: By Appointment